Feedback for Three Gems and a Baby (Steven Universe) – Overly Animated Podcast #284

Justin Cummings and Dylan Hysen take your questions and comments on the latest episode of Steven Universe, “Three Gems and a Baby”.

Dylan Hysen, a software developer from the DC area, hosts the Overly Animated podcast discussing everything animation.

1. Mouse December 3, 2016 at 11:14 pm

If you’re really that concerned about not having enough comments, you could always read the Bee Movie script until the other host(s) beg you to stop.

• Dylan Hysen December 4, 2016 at 9:21 am

Hmmmmmmmm

2. Alex December 3, 2016 at 11:40 pm

My theorizing was a rousing success! Although now I’m worried the show will somehow tie Mystery Girl into Steven’s history (I prefer the idea of Pearl opening up to a random person with no knowledge of the Universes). Shirt Shop Girl!

As to roundtable subjects, I’m hoping one of them is the oft-mentioned definitive song rankings. Thanks for reading my feedback to your feedback which read my original feedback!

• Dylan Hysen December 4, 2016 at 9:22 am

Oh yeah, we haven’t done the song rankings one yet. Seems like a good time to do it soon!

3. Steve December 4, 2016 at 10:04 am

So speaking of babysitters, you all agree with me that Jamie was Sour Cream’s schedule babysitter, having a funeral for a hamster, very mellow dramatic thing to do, very Jamie thing to do.

So surf shop girl was Steven’s babysitter? Well it makes sense she was very freaked out about Alexandra, so she might have a gem phobia. That would be a good episode, someone with fear of gems, and try to help them deal with it, I think that would be a good Peridot centric episode. A Peridot / surf shop girl episode.

• Dylan Hysen December 4, 2016 at 10:05 am

I feel like Peridot and anyone episode seems like a good episode though.

• Steve December 4, 2016 at 10:15 am

Totally agree, we need more Peridot.

4. SleepyButtons December 6, 2016 at 11:59 pm

Dylan’s laughs give me life

• Dylan Hysen December 7, 2016 at 8:19 am

: ) thx

5. Stuart Worthington February 27, 2017 at 12:37 pm

Wait, you guys held a podcast on Avatar and Korra? And it started all the way back in 2007?

Great, something else I need to catch up on.