Hungry Larry & Spider with a Top Hat (Star vs. the Forces of Evil) – Overly Animated Podcast #263

Dylan Hysen and Delaney Stovall discuss the October 10th episodes of Star vs. the Forces of Evil, “Hungry Larry” and “Spider with a Top Hat”.

Dylan Hysen, a software developer from the DC area, hosts the Overly Animated podcast discussing everything animation.

1. Dylan Hysen October 10, 2016 at 8:13 pm

Star is dressed as Ludo, as I am now aware of. Apologies for being stupid.

• Steve October 10, 2016 at 8:49 pm

That is okay, I didn’t notice in my first viewing either. If Ludo was on Earth, or at least season 1 no insane Ludo was on Earth, he would make a killing Trick or Treat, I am sure adults would find ihim adorable.

2. Steve October 10, 2016 at 9:34 pm

Perhaps the Marco / Ponyhead maybe we will get some info on the Star / Janna situation, perhaps Ponyhead might be threaten by that relationship.

I didn’t hate Spider With The Hat, but doing these character episodes too often it loses some of its charm and uniqueness, you can’t do “Zuko Alone” every episode, it loses it uniqueness.

I thought Spider With The Hat having a machine gun as a weapon all along after having his self esteem issues, it reminds of Peridot in “Too Short To Ride”.

Anyway no Star for the rest of the month, and it is confirmed no Steven till next month, October is going to kind of boring. What will you guys talk about now?

• Dylan Hysen October 10, 2016 at 9:48 pm

RWBY back soon, so there’s that at least. Continue to do SU roundtables weekly plus PPG is regular.

3. Steve October 29, 2016 at 6:36 pm

I don’t know if you seen Disney XD new show Milo’s Murphy Law, anyway I found a new Janna ship.

JannaxAmanda if you seen Milo’s Murphy Law you will know why I think complement each other perfectly.

• Dylan Hysen October 29, 2016 at 6:59 pm

I’m gonna check that show out at some point lol someone to ship with janna on it.

• Steve October 29, 2016 at 7:57 pm

Well you just need to see the episodes “Party Of Peril” and ” Smooth Opera-tor”, the only episode to feature Amanda. And you will see what I am getting, her and Janna could have a Lapis / Peridot thing going.